Pages

Monday 8 March 2021

The Night Diary 9/3/2021

HELLO FRIENDS


The Night Diary  

Page 20-26

7/1/1947

Dear Mum I'm going to be writing in this Diary for you each day to tell you about what's happening and what we're doing. there's been a lot changed since you left dad he feels okay but from where we see it Amil and I he's not.

he tries to makes us feel great but we can see that he's too hard and now that we're in school I may think he tries to go to but it's hard he really never sleeps and stays up either with his workmates or the next door neighbours to drink or anything.


my reply to this book

this book is a great book it's just like my life but with my dad, I never knew him Left when I was born. Me and my siblings all have different dads, well my little sisters dad never left and stayed for awhile then went back to Samoa.

this book is like a story about me but it's not and it makes me feel like these more people like me.


6 Words from The Night Diary book.

1.Frying Pooris

2.Pakoras

3.Sikh

4.Dal

5.Paratha

6.Rosewater Syrup.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Leitupo its Josaia I really liked your post. I like it that shows part of the diary I also like your reply about the diary. But I think you need to have a intro to explain what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete